Daisha is originally from Goochland County, Virginia, and joined The Firm That Rides in 2013. She worked at the firm for several years as a paralegal and immersed herself in the motorcycle community. As a result of her growing passion for helping people through personal injury work, she went to law school in 2018 and entered practice in 2021.
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation (MRF)
- American Motorcyclist Association (AMA)
- Virginia Coalition of Motorcyclists (VCOM), Lobbyist
- ABATE of Georgia
- B.A., University of Richmond
- J.D., University of Richmond School of Law
Daisha grew up in a riding family and spent her teenage years on the back of her dad’s motorcycle. She got her motorcycle license in 2013 and soon after bought a 2009 Harley Davidson Nightster. She is a member of the Iron Butt Association and enjoys going on long-haul rides to new places with her husband. Besides her Nightster, Daisha also enjoys riding her 2016 Harley Davidson Switchback.
Daisha is licensed to practice law in Georgia.